Are you interested in applying your engineering skills to real-world applications? Do you enjoy the challenge of solving problems that have positive impact on safety, profitability and/or reliability? Do you like being out in the field or on-site, working with equipment and refining our processes? Then the Engineering Track is for you! Join us now to further develop your engineering skills and make a difference at Linde!
If you choose the engineering path you will be hired into a permanent role. You will start in this role and at the completion of the program you will return to it.Are you able to:
- Be a self-starter who takes initiative to drive tasks to completion?
- Excel in a multi-disciplinary team environment?
- Communicate effectively both written and verbally?
- Consult, assess, analyze and problem-solve?
- Manage complex, ambiguous, or incomplete data?
- Balance & prioritize multiple projects while maintaining required focus?
- Build relationships & be customer focused?
- Work across cross-cultural teams?