Looking for a career in a global company with opportunities in business development or customer driven engineering solutions? Then take a closer look at Linde, our commercial track rotational program could be your next step. If you are a Chemical or Mechanical engineering graduate with a passion for innovation, research, or sales and marketing, make the right start here.
Assignments are designed to provide an opportunity to learn Linde’s business and provide a strong foundation for a customer interfacing technical career in commercial business development. These assignments will provide you with an opportunity to gain valuable hands on experience and insight into the operations of our business.
Below are examples of typical rotations in the Commercial Track:
Sales and Marketing Rotation
- Work with customers from various industries on engineering application sales, design & installation
- Learn industry applications and customer facing responsibilities
- Learn to apply Linde’s proven sales process
- Prospect for potential customers to develop new business
- Contribute to territory sales portfolio
- Create value through internal technical product knowledge and customer insight
- Learn and apply successful techniques for customer, identification, acquisition, satisfaction, and retention
- Customer data maintenance
Health Care Rotation
- Work with customers in the healthcare industries on engineering application sales, design & installation
- Coordinate contracts, incentive plans and initiatives
- Maintain customer data
- Design and install customer equipment
- Improve customer data management
- Perform product and business management role
- Research and implement product quality improvement
- Maintain and improve distributor relationships and processes
- Interface with customers
- Develop new business
- Be a self-starter who takes initiative to drive tasks to completion?
- Excel in a multi-disciplinary team environment?
- Communicate effectively both written and verbally?
- Consult, assess, analyze and problem-solve?
- Manage complex, ambiguous, or incomplete data?
- Balance & prioritize multiple projects while maintaining required focus?
- Build relationships & be customer focused?
- Work across cross-cultural teams?