If you are looking for press releases from an earlier period, please contact us.
- 03/08/2018 / Corporate News /Linde achieves growth targets and announces dividend increase
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a solid performance in the 2017 financial year, achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 03/10/2016 / Corporate News /Linde successfully sustains its position in a challenging market environment and again proposes an increase in dividend
- The technology company The Linde Group continued to deliver a solid performance in the 2015 financial year, once again achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit.
- 03/04/2016 / / Linde features ‘Best Practice’ in sintering for improving the quality of MIM parts
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., March 4, 2016 –Linde LLC will feature the SINTERFLEX® Atmosphere Control System (ACS) during tabletop sessions at MIM 2016 in Irvine, CA (March 7-9). The advanced system of carbon control in sintering of metal injection-molded (MIM) parts has effectively doubled the number of parts in-spec, resulting in significant improvements in quality, productivity and profitability.
- 02/25/2016 / /Linde Expands Presence in Houston Energy Corridor
- Houston, TX, U.S., February 25, 2016 – To better serve its customers in the Houston area, Linde Engineering North America Inc.,(LENA) and Linde Americas will soon expand their presence in the Houston Energy Corridor. Linde recently signed a lease for new office space at 12140 Wickchester Lane in Houston. Approximately 150 employees representing LENA and Linde Americas are expected to move into the new facility, starting in early April.
- 02/17/2016 / /ELEMENTS brings unique Linde food processing successes to life
- Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., Feb 17, 2016 – The Linde Group, a world leading gases and engineering company, has launched the first issue of ELEMENTS, a stand-alone microsite that features creative responses to new trends in the food processing industry.
- 02/11/2016 / /Technology Advances for Individual Quick Freezing and Aquaculture
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., February 11, 2016 – At the 2016 Seafood Processing Expo, March 6-8 in Boston, Linde LLC will showcase advanced technology for aquaculture, and a proprietary cryogenic solution for individually quick freezing (IQF) shrimp, scallops, mussels, clams, and other small seafood items that require high quality, with high efficiency.
- 02/09/2016 / /Linde’s Arizona electronics gases plant receives Responsible Care® certification
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., Feb 9,2016 - Linde LLC has received certification of its Phoenix, Arizona, electronics gases plant under the American Chemistry Council’s Responsible Care® program.
- 01/21/2016 / /Aldredge joins Board of Linde Distributor Association
Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., January 21 , 2016 – The Linde Distributor Association (LDA) Board of Directors announced that it has appointed Emmett Aldredge III, co-president of Arc3 Gases, of Dunn, North Carolina, as a member of its Board of Directors. Aldredge had been Board Advisor for several years.
- 01/19/2016 / /Video Details Cryogenic Freezer That Can Boost Throughput 300%
Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., January 19, 2016 – A new video spotlights a proprietary impingement freezer from Linde LLC that can dramatically improve throughput of such products as chicken breasts, fillets, trim, beef patties, and pizza.
- 01/14/2016 / /PEMEX extends contract for nitrogen supply with Linde
Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., January 14, 2016 – The technology company The Linde Group has signed a contract with Pemex Exploración y Producción (PEP), a subsidiary of Petróleos Mexicanos (PEMEX), to extend its supply of high-pressure, high-purity nitrogen to Pemex’s oil reservoirs in the Gulf of Mexico through 2027. Cía. de Nitrógeno de Cantarell, SA de CV (CNC), the local Linde affiliate, is now supplying a total of 1,500 million cubic feet (50,000 metric tons) of nitrogen per day from the nitrogen plant located on the Atasta Peninsula , near Ciudad del Carmen in the State of Campeche to maintain pressure at the Cantarell and Ku Maloob Zaap oil reservoirs.
- 01/12/2016 / /Par-Baked Goods Gain Ground with Cryogenic Freezing
Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., January 12, 2016 – “Cryogenic freezing of par-baked goods is giving commercial bakers who have only baked fresh a new strategy. Bakeries can extend their distribution range and serve new retail segments,” says Mark DiMaggio, head of food & beverage, Linde LLC.
- 12/15/2015 / /Linde hydrogen fueling system surpasses one million fills at BMW South Carolina plant
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., December 15, 2015 – Hydrogen fueling stations using Linde technology have reached a major milestone – more than 1,000,000 fills for the fuel-cell driven material handling equipment at the BMW Manufacturing Co. LLC plant in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
- 12/14/2015 / /Cryogenic Spiral Freezers from Linde Push Productivity Higher
Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., December 14, 2015 –Cryogenic spiral freezing solutions from Linde LLC can process a range of foods at high volume in limited space to maximize plant productivity. The portfolio includes proprietary designs that can deliver throughput to 20,000 lbs. per hour or more.
- 12/01/2015 / /Let it Snow - CO2 and Cryogenics Reign for Higher Productivity
- Murray Hill, New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., Dec 1, 2015 – Experts from the Linde LLC food team will be available at booth #B5853 at the International Production & Processing Expo in Atlanta, January 26-28 to discuss advanced proprietary cryogenic freezers, and carbon dioxide (CO2) snow chilling solutions that can replace dry ice pellets.
- 11/03/2015 / /Linde oxyfuel technology speeds shift to automotive aluminum
Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., November 4, 2015 – With the demand for automotive aluminum accelerating in the U.S., Linde LLC is focusing its global expertise in oxyfuel technology on improving both the casthouse processing and heat treating of aluminum and aluminum alloy products.
- 11/02/2015 / /Linde receives Cool Planet Award from Southern California Edison and The Climate Registry
- Murray Hill, New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., November 2, 2015 –For displaying exemplary leadership in energy and carbon management, Southern California Edison (SCE) and The Climate Registry presented Linde North America, Inc., with the 2015 Cool Planet Award in the manufacturing sector/large business category. The Award was presented to Linde at an award ceremony at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, California.
- 10/21/2015 / /Cryogenic Freezing Speeds Production of Cookies
- Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., October 21, 2015 – Cryogenic freezing is improving the handling characteristics of raw cookie dough to speed production and packaging operations, says Mark DiMaggio, head of food & beverage, Linde LLC.
- 10/20/2015 / /New CARBOJET® Technology Improves Heat Treatment Furnace Efficiency and Productivity
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., October 20, 2015 – Patented CARBOJET® gas injection technology that can improve the productivity of heat treatment furnaces without the use of circulation fans will be introduced by Linde LLC for the first time at Heat Treat 2015, booth #248.
- 10/14/2015 / /Linde expert to discuss optimizing fracture and stimulation effectiveness with energized solutions at Houston conference
- Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., October 14, 2015 – A Linde expert will address strategies that can enhance oil and gas reservoir production and increase overall recovery rates at an upcoming conference on Innovations in Production Enhancement in Unconventional Oil and Gas, The conference, sponsored by The Energy Conference Network, will be held at the JW Marriott Houston Hotel in Houston, Texas, on October 19-22, 2015.
- 10/06/2015 / /Linde Oxygen Booster Cuts Soluble BOD After or Before DAF Treatment
- Murray Hill, New Jersey, U.S., October 06, 2015 -- A custom oxygen booster system from Linde LLC, known as the SOLVOX® oxygenation system, proved effective in dramatically lowering biochemical oxygen demand (BOD) for an on-site wastewater treatment facility for Koch Foods LLC poultry deboning plant in Morristown, Tennessee.
- 09/28/2015 / /Linde Appoints New Application Sales Engineer
- Murray Hill, New Jersey, U.S., September 28, 2015 -- – Linde LLC appoints Ryan Wall to Application Sales Engineer for the food and beverage markets in Texas. He is responsible for sales and providing food manufacturing companies with food chilling, freezing, and modified atmosphere packaging solutions, typically using either carbon dioxide (CO2) or nitrogen (N2).
- 09/28/2015 / /Linde LoTOx™ process answer to EPA’s NOx removal requirements Highest NOx removal capabilities available
- Murray Hill, New Jersey, U.S., September 28, 2015 -- To meet the ever-increasing EPA regulations for reduced NOx emissions, U.S. manufacturers can turn to Linde LLC for a proven, cost-effective NOx removal system for industrial waste gas streams. The Linde LoTOx™ solution delivers the highest NOx removal capabilities commercially available, achieving efficiency rates in excess of 95%.
- 09/10/2015 / /Linde Highlights Advanced Technologies at Heat Treat 2015 For Heat Treatment Processes and Furnace Atmospheres
- Murray Hill, New Jersey, U.S., September 10, 2015 -- Linde LLC will showcase advanced gas control technologies and engineering services for heat treatment furnaces at Heat Treat 2015 in Detroit, October 20-22, booth 248. This includes:
- 08/05/2015 / /Linde white paper stresses importance of energized solutions in optimizing full field development of unconventional oil and gas reservoirs
Murray Hill, New Jersey, U.S., August 5, 2015 -- While significant strides have been made in the efficiency of drilling and completions in the past decade, the next generation of improvements will focus more on optimizing full field development of oil and gas reservoirs, according to a new Linde white paper on the critical role energized solutions will play in this optimization process.
- 08/04/2015 / /Gains in Freeze Productivity Yield Advantage Amid Egg Crisis
Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., August 4, 2015 – When Gianni Guglielmetti, the new president of Pierino Frozen Foods, Inc. decided to upgrade his gourmet pasta operation with a new cryogenic freezer from Linde LLC, he could not have foreseen the egg crisis coming, or fully appreciated the advantage that the new freezer now offers.
- 08/03/2015 / /Linde hydrogen fueling station open for business in West Sacramento
Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey., August 3, 2015 – Owners of hydrogen fueled cars can now pull up to the Linde hydrogen pump at the Ramos Oil Company station in West Sacramento and fill their tanks just like any other vehicle. The station, equipped with state-of-the-art technology developed by Linde North America Inc, has been designated as officially open by all relevant stakeholders and authorities.
- 07/21/2015 / /Sal Calandra Elected to ISBT Board of Directors
Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., July 21, 2015 –Sal Calandra, Head of Quality & Food Safety of Linde LLC, was elected to the International Society of Beverage Technologists (ISBT) board of directors where he will serve for a minimum of three years.
- 07/13/2015 / /Linde executive discusses challenges and opportunities facing the global industrial gases business at GAWDA meeting
Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey., July 13, 2015 – A Linde senior executive discussed the challenges and opportunities ahead for industrial gases with members who attended a recent GAWDA meeting. Pat Murphy, president of Linde Americas, outlined some of the difficult economic conditions gas companies are facing internationally, the signs of growth in the U.S. despite the slow economic recovery, and the evolution of stringent gas standards in the food and beverage industry.
- 07/09/2015 / /Great turnout at Spring Linde Distributor Association
Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey., July 9, 2015 – The Linde Distributor Association (LDA) recently held its annual meeting at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee.
- 06/22/2015 / /Linde air separation/gasification units officially on-stream in Texas
ray Hill and New Providence, NJ, June 22, 2015 – Linde North America celebrated the official start-up of its atmospheric gases unit and gasification train, along with associated supporting facilities, in La Porte, Texas. Customers, local and state officials and Linde executives who attended the ribbon-cutting event were given a tour of the new facilities as well as an explanation of the air separation and syngas processes and the markets served.
- 06/17/2015 / /Linde Automated Box Chilling System Speeds Seafood and Meat Packing
Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., June 15, 2015 – Meat, poultry and seafood currently packed with water ice or dry ice in boxes can be chilled more safely and efficiently when using the DRI PACK® automated box chilling system from Linde LLC which uses the chilling power of carbon dioxide (CO2) snow.
- 06/16/2015 / /Linde and Chart Industries highlighted cryogenic industrial applications at 2015 AWISCO trade show for New York Metro customers
Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., June 10, 2015 – Linde LLC and Chart Industries participated jointly in a trade show held recently by AWISCO, a Linde Platinum distributor. The show was at AWISCO’s headquarters in Maspeth, New York.
- 06/08/2015 / /Linde to showcase advanced technologies at 2015 BIO International Convention
Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., June 8, 2015 -- Linde LLC and LifeGas, a division of Linde Gas North America LLC will be featuring technologies at the 2015 BIO International Convention that will help pharmaceutical manufactures and biotech companies meet production and environmental requirements. The Convention will take place at the Philadelphia Convention Center in Philadelphia, Penn., June 15-18, 2015.
- 06/04/2015 / /Linde salutes World Environment Day with highlights of environmentally sound industrial gas applications
Murray Hill, New Jersey, U.S., June 4, 2015 -- Celebrating the 43rd anniversary of World Environment Day, and acknowledging the responsibility of industry to protect planet Earth, a Linde North America senior executive highlights a number of environmentally sound industrial gas applications developed and/or introduced by Linde over the past several decades.
- 05/20/2015 / /Linde white paper details benefits of oxygen enrichment for refinery furnace operations
Murray Hill, New Jersey, U.S., May 20, 2015 -- Oxygen enrichment is a low‑risk, high-return and short-payback solution to today’s refinery bottlenecking problems, according to a new white paper prepared by Linde LLC. With oxygen enrichment, Linde offers an innovative approach to enhancing furnace performance and reducing nitrogen oxide emissions without requiring high capital expenditure (CAPEX).
- 05/18/2015 / /Linde Electronics receives Supplier of the Year award from Fairchild Semiconductor
Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., May 18, 2015 - Linde Electronics and Specialty Gases has received the 2014 Gas Supplier of the Year award from Fairchild Semiconductor, a leading global supplier of high-performance semiconductor solutions. The award recognizes Linde for the supply of both cylinder and bulk gases to several Fairchild operations in the U.S. and around the world.
- 05/13/2015 / /Open house scheduled for Linde air separation unit in Lewisville, Arkansas
Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., May 12, 2015 – Linde North America will hold an open house on May 14 to celebrate the start-up of its air separation plant in Lewisville, Arkansas.
- 05/12/2015 / /Linde advances control of carbon potential in sintering atmospheres for improved MIM parts quality and reduced costs
Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., May 12, 2015 – During a technical session at PowderMet 2015, experts from Linde will describe how its SINTERFLEX® system of total atmosphere control in sintering metal injection-molded (MIM) parts effectively doubled the amount of parts in-spec, resulting in significant cost savings.
- 05/07/2015 / Press Releases /Linde expert to present paper at Thermal Spray Conference on the value of special cooling methods that increase efficiency and quality
- Murray Hill, New Jersey, U.S., May 7, 2015 -- A Linde paper to be presented at this year’s International Thermal Spay Conference and Exposition will discuss why more and more thermal spray applications on high performance substrates require the use of special cooling methods to increase the cooling efficiency and, in turn, optimize the process. The conference will be held at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, California, May 11- 14.
- 04/29/2015 / /Linde industrial gas technologies help steelmakers improve operational efficiencies and profitability
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., April 29, 2015 – Experts in steel metallurgy and process gas engineering from Linde LLC and Linde Engineering North America Inc. (Blue Bell, PA) will showcase technologies for improving plant productivity, product quality and environmental performance at AISTech 2015 at the Cleveland Convention Center, May 4-7.
- 04/22/2015 / /Linde switches to wind-generated electricity for a significant portion of load at Oregon air separation plant
- Murray Hill, New Jersey, U.S., April 21, 2015 -- Linde North America, Inc., signed a contract with Portland General Electric to supply sustainable, wind-generated power for a significant portion of its electric requirements to its Hillsboro, Oregon, air separation unit which makes ultra-high purity gaseous nitrogen and oxygen.
- 04/20/2015 / /Sal Calandra Nominated to ISBT Board of Directors
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., April 20, 2015 –Sal Calandra, Head of Quality & Food Safety of Linde North America, Inc., is a 2015 nominee for the International Society of Beverage Technologists (ISBT) board of directors, and currently chairs ISBT’s Beverage Gases Committee.
- 04/20/2015 / /Linde Supports Beverage Industry Focus on Quality and Safety at BevTech 2015
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., April 20, 2015 –Linde LLC is supporting the beverage industry’s commitment to continuous quality improvement in several ways at BevTech® ’15 in Savannah, Georgia, April 26-29. BevTech is the annual meeting of the International Society of Beverage Technologists (ISBT).
- 03/31/2015 / /Linde to be exclusive supplier for 2015 Shell Eco-marathon
Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., March 31, 2015 -- Linde North
America will be the sole supplier of hydrogen for fuel cell vehicle entrants at this year’s Shell Eco-marathon, one of the world's most challenging series of student innovation competitions for energy-efficient cars.
- 03/24/2015 / /Linde starts up new air separation unit in Texas
- Murray Hill and New Providence, NJ, March 24, 2015 – Linde North America has completed installation of its air separation unit (ASU) and associated supporting facilities in La Porte, Texas. The ASU produces oxygen, nitrogen and argon and is part the $250 million Linde North America is investing at the site that also includes a new gasification train and ancillary equipment and facilities
- 03/18/2015 / /Linde expert to discuss next generation improvements for optimizing full-field development of unconventional oil and gas reservoirs
- Murray Hill, New Jersey, U.S., March 18 , 2015 -- A Linde paper to be presented at the upcoming Center for Petroleum & Geosystems Engineering Symposium on “Frontiers in Subsurface Energy” will provide discussion on how optimizing individual well treatments and scaling up to full field development ensures the best economics with the lowest water footprint when utilizing energized fracturing fluids. The two-day Symposium will be held at the University of Texas’ Pickle Research Center in Austin, March 26-27.
- 03/12/2015 / /New eGAIM Technology from Linde Reduces Cycle Times for Injection Molders
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., March 12, 2015 – A new gas-assist injection molding (GAIM) technology from Linde LLC will be demonstrated at the Sumitomo (SHI) Demag Booth W623 during NPE 2015 in Orlando, Fla., March 23-27.
- 03/11/2015 / /Linde will highlight nitrogen capabilities for oil and gas production at Coiled Tubing & Well Intervention Conference and Exhibition
Murray Hill, New Jersey, U.S., March 11, 2015 -- Linde North America will be featuring its nitrogen supply and storage capabilities at the Coiled Tubing & Well Intervention Conference & Exhibition to held in The Woodlands, Texas, March 24-25, 2015. The conference is sponsored by The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) and the Intervention & Coiled Tubing Association (ICoTA).
- 03/10/2015 / /New Technology Boosts Productivity of Aluminum-Sheet Annealing
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., March 10, 2015 – Sheet aluminum for auto and truck bodies remains the top growth area as the industry shifts to lighter-weight vehicles. Now a new technology from Linde for continuously annealing cold-rolled strip aluminum may soon speed production. Details about the new technology will be presented at TMS 2015, March, 15-19, at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
- 03/09/2015 / /Linde Dry Ingredient Chilling Solutions Can Help Bakeries on the Rise
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., March 9, 2015 – Consistent temperature of dry ingredients at the mixer helps achieve repeatable batch-to-batch quality, and as baking operations grow, maintaining that quality remains a priority. Linde LLC customizes cryogenic dry ingredient chilling systems that can control the temperature of dry ingredients to +/- 1oF of the setpoint at the mixer.
- 02/26/2015 / /New Linde Immersion Spiral Freezers Capitalize on Best of Both Technologies to Process More Than 20,000 lbs. per Hour
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., February 26, 2015 – The new Linde Immersion Spiral Freezer can “change the game” for processors of meat, poultry and seafood that need to meet demands for higher production capacity, says Mark DiMaggio, head of food & beverage for Linde LLC in North America.
- 02/19/2015 / /Linde Plastics Technology Can Cut Costs and Slash Cycle Times
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., February 19, 2015 – Linde LLC is helping plastic injection molders reduce cycle times, increase production and solve hot spot challenges with advanced carbon dioxide (CO2) or liquid nitrogen supply and control systems, featured at NPE 2015 in Orlando, Fla., March 23-27.
- 02/18/2015 / /Linde Cryogenics Elevates Seafood Productivity and Quality
Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., February 18, 2015 – At the 2015 Seafood Processing North America Show, March 15-17 in Boston, Linde LLC will feature its proprietary freezing and chilling solutions that boost productivity while maintaining or improving process and seafood quality. The CRYOLINE® CW (CRYOWAVE®) IQF freezer will be on display at booth #1975.
- 02/10/2015 / /‘Best practice’ in sintering zone boosts quality of metal-injection-molded parts
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., February 10, 2015 –Advances by Linde LLC and Megamet Solid Metals, Inc. (Earth City, MO) show that a Best Practice in the control of the carbon potential in the sintering zone can significantly improve the quality of metal-injection molded (MIM) parts.
- 02/09/2015 / /Linde’s Illinois plant receives Responsible Care® Certification
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., February9, 2015 – Linde LLC has received certification of its Hartford, Illinois, air separation plant under the American Chemistry Council’s Responsible Care® program.
- 02/04/2015 / /Linde announces appointment of a new Lincare Inc. CEO
Munich/Clearwater, 4 February 2015 – The Executive Board of Linde AG has appointed Kristen Hoefer Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Lincare Inc., Clearwater, Florida, a subsidiary of The Linde Group, effective 1 March 2015. Hoefer succeeds John Byrnes, who has been CEO of Lincare since 1997 and is retiring from the company on the expiry of his contract at the end of February.
- 01/22/2015 / /Linde receives CSR Supplier Award from Keystone Foods
- Murray Hill and New Providence, N.J., January 22, 2015 -- Linde North America Inc. has been recognized by Keystone Foods for consistent adherence to the principles of its 2014 KEYSTAR® Corporate Social Responsibility Supplier Award Program. Keystone Foods, headquartered in West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, has 29 facilities in six countries including North America and the APMEA Region (Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa).
- 01/20/2015 / /Linde upgrading two air separation units
- Murray Hill and New Providence, N.J., January 20, 2015 – Linde North America has begun the process for a major overhaul of two of its air separation units (ASUs) after renewing long-term contracts with two of its major tonnage customers. The overhauls will assure continuity of supply throughout the length of the new supply agreements with a metallurgical operation in Trail, BC, Canada, and with a major steel manufacturer in Braddock, Pennsylvania.
- 01/13/2015 / /Poultry Processors Turn to Cryogenic Mixer-Chilling to Lift Efficiencies
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., January 13, 2015 – With the U.S. consuming more chicken than ever – estimated to rise more than 2 percent to 86.6 lbs. per person a year in 2015(1) – poultry processors are eager to improve efficiencies. Ready-to-cook poultry production topped more than 4.15 billion pounds in October, up 2 percent from 20132, and much is processed into formed product.
- 01/06/2015 / /Linde awarded contract for helium purification plant for Weil Group’s Saskatchewan, Canada, helium project
Munich, Germany – Richmond, VA, January 6, 2015 -- The Linde Group has been awarded a contract to provide its helium purification and processing technology to Richmond, Virginia-based Weil Group Resources, LLC. The helium plant, to be located near Mankota, Saskatchewan, Canada, will process 10 million cubic feet per day of natural gas and produce industrial grade (99.999%) helium. The plant is expected to be operational by early 2016.
- 01/05/2015 / /Big Gains in Productivity, Yield and Savings possible with Linde Freezing / Chilling Solutions
Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., January 5, 2014 – Linde LLC helps food processors achieve dramatic increases in productivity and yield, often while reducing operating costs, with state-of-the-art freezing / chilling solutions customized to meet specific food processing and plant requirements. Experts from the Linde food team will be available at booth #B5663 at the International Production & Processing Expo in Atlanta, January 27-29.
- 12/17/2014 / /Linde Technology for Individual Quick Freezing Proves Value in Meat & Poultry
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., December 17, 2014 – Individual quick freezing (IQF) is ideal for a variety of protein products including sliced and diced poultry and beef, glazed and marinated meat, meatballs, chicken tenders and wings. Pocino Foods is among a growing number of meat and poultry processors that have proven the value of new IQF freezing technology from Linde LLC.
- 12/03/2014 / /Linde installs gasifier vessel at Texas gases complex
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., December 3, 2014 -- Linde North America has completed installation of the gasifier vessel, a significant step in the construction of its new gasification train at its La Porte, Texas, facility. The plant is part of a more than $250 million investment that also includes a state-of-the art air separation unit (ASU), which is also under construction. The gasification plant is scheduled to come on-stream in early 2015.
- 12/01/2014 / /Format change for the Linde Distributor Association meeting enhances effectiveness
Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., December 01, 2014 – A format change created greater interaction between distributor members and vendors at this year’s Linde Distributor Association (LDA) annual meeting held in Miami, Florida, leading to a much more productive meeting.
- 11/25/2014 / /Linde helium lifts Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade® balloons and people’s spirits on Thanksgiving
- Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., November 25 , 2014 – Linde North America Inc., will supply helium for the 20th consecutive year to fill the world-renowned balloons for the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade®. This year marks the 88th annual Macy's Parade, with 16 giant character balloons, 33 novelty/ornament balloons, 27 floats, 12 bands and more than 8,000 participants making the more than two-mile trek down the streets of New York City on Thursday, November 27, 014,
- 11/19/2014 / /Linde Distributor Association launches vastly improved website
- Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., November 26, 2014 – Linde Distributor Association (LDA) has launched a new and vastly improved version of its website, http://www.ldabuy.com/en/index.html. LDA, established in 1993, enables its independent gases and equipment distributor members to leverage their purchasing power to achieve volume discounts and earn rebates from equipment suppliers.
- 10/23/2014 / /Linde to showcase technologies and capabilities at Gasification Technologies Council Conference in Washington, DC
Murray Hill and New Providence, NJ, October 23, 2014--Linde North America Inc., will be showcasing its broad range of technologies and experience which support gasification technology at the Gasification Technologies Council (GTC) Conference to be held at the Marriott Wardman Park in Washington, DC, on October 26-29, 2014.
- 10/21/2014 / /Linde building rail siding at its air separation unit under construction in La Porte, Texas
Murray Hill and New Providence, N.J., October 22, 2014 – Rail construction is well underway at the air separation unit (ASU) Linde North America is building in La Porte, Texas. The ASU, which separates air into its major component – oxygen, nitrogen and argon -- is part of more than $250 million Linde is investing to build a large, state-of-the art air separation unit, a new gasification train and supporting equipment and facilities in La Porte.
- 10/20/2014 / /Linde to highlight LNG expertise at Texas Natural Gas Summit
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., October 20, 2014 – Linde North America, a global leader in the growing liquefied natural gas (LNG) supply and fueling market, will highlight its expertise across the LNG supply chain at the Texas Natural Gas Summit, to be held in Austin on October 23, 2014.
- 10/06/2014 / /Linde to build and operate its first retail H2 fueling station in the U.S.
- Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., October 6, 2014 – Linde LLC is drawing close to completing the first retail hydrogen fueling station the company will operate in the U.S. The station, which is expected to be online before the end of the year, is being installed at the Ramos Oil Company multi-fuel station in West Sacramento, California, where Ramos currently retails gasoline, diesel, bio-diesel, ethanol-85, methanol, and racing fuels.
- 10/02/2014 / /LindePlastics.com Focuses on Gas-Assist Injection Molding and other Gas Process Solutions for the Plastics Industry
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S.,October 2, 2014 –Linde LLC launches LindePlastics.com, a new website focusing on process solutions to help the plastics industry address major trends: lower production costs/faster cycle times, more demanding parts design/performance requirements, and corporate sustainability goals.
- 09/23/2014 / /Linde to supply additional hydrogen to Lima Refining Company
- Murray Hill, New Jersey, U.S., September 23, 2014 – Linde North America has executed a new integrated supply agreement with Lima Refining Company (LRC) for hydrogen and steam utilities to its refinery in Lima, Ohio.
- 09/17/2014 / /Linde boosts ultra-high purity nitrogen supply to semiconductor customers in Oregon and Washington
- Murray Hill, New Jersey, U.S., September 17, 2014 -- Linde Electronics and Specialty Gases, a division of Linde Gas North America LLC, has completed the capacity expansion to supply ultra-high purity (UHP) gaseous nitrogen and UHP oxygen to its customers in the Hillsboro, Oregon area.
- 09/16/2014 / /Linde Healthcare experts to present details on installation of medical oxygen storage and distribution systems at ASPE convention
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., September 15, 2014 --Two Linde Healthcare experts will present a paper on the critical elements of installing and maintaining U.S.P. (United States Pharmacopeia) medical oxygen storage and deliver systems at the American Society of Plumbing Engineers Convention and Exposition. The Convention will be held at the Chicago Sheraton Hotel and Towers in Chicago, September 20-24.
- 09/15/2014 / /Linde Crust Freezing Technology Slices into Protein Challenges
Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., September 15, 2014 – High-volume food processing operations that crust-freeze prior to slicing can often quickly improve the repeatability of high-speed slicers while enhancing sliceabililty, quality and yield. The key is matching the crust-freezing process to the slicing operation.
- 09/11/2014 / /Linde to showcase value of energized solutions and LNG as a fuel at Eagle Ford Convention
Murray Hill and New Providence, N.J., September 12, 2014 -- Attendees at the DUG Eagle Ford Convention are invited to meet with Linde engineers who will be discussing Linde’s extensive services for unconventional development in the Eagle Ford, the most active shale play in the world. The convention will be held at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas, September 15-17.
- 09/09/2014 / /Linde Bulk Oxygen and Oxygenation Systems Solve Water Treatment Issues Cost-effectively
Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., September 9, 2014 – From industrial wastewater to municipal water treatment, bulk oxygen (O2) and oxygenation systems from Linde LLC can cost-effectively address a range of environmental control issues that often peak in summer months.
- 08/13/2014 / /Linde expert to discuss prospects for expanding techniques for deep water enhanced oil recovery
- Murray Hill and New Providence, N.J., August 13, 2014 Kevin Watts, director of Enhanced Oil Recovery Business Development for Linde LLC, will lead a workshop on the potential for enhanced oil recovery techniques in deep water environments at this year’s Society of Petroleum Engineers Symposium on Improved and Enhanced Oil Recovery in Offshore Environments. The symposium will be held at the Langham Huntington Hotel in Pasadena, California, August 20-21.
- 08/05/2014 / Trade News /Linde to build two additional retail hydrogen fueling stations in northern California
The California Energy Commissionen (CEC) awarded USD 4.3 million to Linde North America to construct retail hydrogen fueling stations at Oakland International Airport and San Ramon, California.
- 08/01/2014 / /Jerdi joins Linde to head up Health, Safety and Environment
Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., August 1, 2014 -- Holly Jerdi has joined Linde as head of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE). She is responsible for all HSE activities in North and South America.
- 07/28/2014 / /Linde’s Healthcare division to display new Hospital Services platform at the national ASHE Conference in Chicago
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., July 28, 2014 - Healthcare facility management and engineering professionals are invited to meet with Linde’s Healthcare division (http://bit.ly/LindeHealthcare) experts at the ASHE Annual Conference and Technical Exhibition to be held at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois, on August 3-6.
- 07/24/2014 / /Conroe Welding Supply joins Linde independent distributor network
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., July 24, 2014 -- Linde LLC signed a contract to supply liquid oxygen, nitrogen and argon to Conroe Welding Supply, Inc, an independent distributor located in Conroe, Texas. Conroe Welding Supply, for the past 35 years, has been serving the East Texas market with welding equipment and industrial and safety supplies, as well as industrial, beverage and medical gas products.
- 07/10/2014 / /Linde Electronics Presents 2013 Global Supplier Performance Awards
- San Francisco, July 9, 2014 – Linde Electronics and Specialty Gases, the global electronics business of The Linde Group, today announces two global supplier performance awards. The 2013 Linde Electronics Preferred Supplier Award recipient is Hemlock Semiconductor Corporation, headquartered in Hemlock, MI, in recognition of its continued world-class performance and commitment to Linde Electronics. The 2013 Linde Electronics Most Improved Supplier Award recipient is Linggas Ltd, headquartered in Beijing, China, in recognition of its providing excellent products, improved overall cost positions and proactive support to Linde.
- 07/07/2014 / /NASA awards liquid nitrogen and oxygen contract to Linde
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., July 7, 2014 -- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has awarded a contract to Linde LLC to supply liquid nitrogen and liquid oxygen to six of its research/space flight centers.
- 07/03/2014 / /Linde expert to discuss how energized solutions can increase productivity/reduce water use in hydraulic fracturing operations
Murray Hill and New Providence, N.J., July 03, 2014 – A paper to be presented at the upcoming at the 2014 Wyoming CO2 Conference will describe how Linde’s energized solutions can help hydraulic fracturing operators increase their productivity and decrease water use. The Conference will be held July 9-10 at the Casper Events Center in Casper, Wyoming.
- 07/02/2014 / /Linde to focus on enabling smarter electronics manufacturing at SEMICON West
- San Francisco, CA, July 2, 2014 – Linde Electronics and Specialty Gases, a business area of Linde Gas North America LLC, will be exhibiting at SEMICON West tradeshow in San Francisco July 8-10. Its focus will be on how Linde enables smarter electronics manufacturing through innovative gases and chemicals technology, as well as through investment in gases, engineering and strategic partnerships.
- 06/23/2014 / /Linde/AWISCO held trade show for New York Metro customers
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., June 24, 2014 – More than 600 customers attended the trade show held by AWISCO, a Linde North America Platinum distributor. The show was at AWISCO’s headquarters in Maspeth, New York.
- 06/20/2014 / /Linde joins with Roy Smith Company at Michigan Minority Procurement Fair in Detroit to showcase gas applications that improve productivity in making plastic auto parts
- Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., June 20, 2014 – Linde LLC joined forces with its strategic alliance partner, Roy Smith Company, at the Michigan Minority Procurement Conference & Opportunity (MMPC) fair recently to showcase its applications technology using carbon dioxide (CO2) and nitrogen in the manufacture of automotive parts.
- 06/16/2014 / /Linde to feature portfolio of production and customer LNG supply chain solutions at Natural Gas for Off Road Applications USA
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., June 16 , 2014 --Linde North America, a global leader in the growing liquefied natural gas (LNG) supply and fueling market, will be highlighting its expanded portfolio of offerings across the LNG supply chain at the Natural Gas for Off Road Applications USA conference to be held at the Omni Hotel in Houston, Texas, June 17-18 2014.
- 06/11/2014 / /Linde to hold a Jobs Fair for truck drivers to serve the Houston market
- Houston, Texas, U.S., June 11, 2014 -- Houston area truck drivers looking for an excellent paying job with great benefits are invited to attend a Jobs Fair, to be held by Linde North America, a member of The Linde Group, a world leading gases and engineering company.
- 06/09/2014 / /Linde Showcases Solutions for Injection Molders and Plastic Manufacturers
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., June 9, 2014 – At the Innovation and Emerging Plastics Technologies Conference, Linde LLC will showcase solutions for injection molders and plastic manufacturers including: enhanced Gas-Assist Injection Molding (eGAIM), and cryogenic spot cooling and cleaning systems. Linde is a sponsor of the conference, hosted by Penn State Erie, The Behrend College in Erie, Pa., June 18-19.
- 06/02/2014 / /Linde to showcase advanced technologies at BIO International Convention 2014
Linde North America, Inc. will be featuring technologies at BIO International Convention 2014 that will help pharmaceutical manufacturers and biotech companies meet production and environmental requirements. The convention will take place at San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, California June 23-26.
- 05/29/2014 / /Linde to highlight broad range of dedicated services for the oil and gas industry at DUG East Conference
Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., May 29, 2014 – Linde Energy Solutions, will be discussing its wealth of services for oil and gas exploration, production and distribution at the DUG East Conference and Exposition. The Conference focuses on providing practical solutions to the challenges facing the industry in identifying and developing unconventional resources.
- 05/01/2014 / /“Prepare for a Blast” Webinar CRYOCLEAN® System from Linde Preps Surfaces with Cryogenic Power
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., May 1, 2014 – Learn about a waterless, solvent-free system for cleaning automotive, plastic and other manufactured parts at a webinar hosted by Automotive Manufacturing Solutions (AMS) and Linde, May 15, at 9 a.m. (EDT). The CRYOCLEAN® Snow system removes residue and other contaminants from plastic and metal surfaces using a pressurized stream of cryogenic carbon dioxide and micro-particles of dry ice.
- 04/23/2014 / /Linde Names Grzegorz Moroz Program Manager - Heat Treatment & Atmospheres
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., April 23, 2014 – Grzegorz Moroz was named Program Manager – Heat Treatment & Atmospheres for the Metals & Glass Segment of Linde where he is responsible for driving growth through the implementation of industrial gas solutions. These include the patented SINTERFLEX® process for enhanced control of sintering metal powders, the CARBOFLEX® solution portfolio, HYDROFLEX® atmosphere control systems and the CRYOFLEX® cryogenic treatment for hardened steel.
- 04/17/2014 / /Linde will be exclusive hydrogen supplier for the Shell Eco-marathon in Houston
- Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., April 17, 2014 -- Linde North America will be the exclusive supplier of hydrogen for fuel cell vehicles at the Shell Eco-marathon in Houston, where more than 100 teams of college and high school students from across the Americas will bring their ultra energy efficient vehicles and see who can travel the farthest distance using the least amount of energy.
- 04/14/2014 / /Megamet and Linde to Recap Latest on ‘Best Practice’ for Controlling Carbon Potential of Sintering Atmospheres
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., April 8, 2014 – Megamet Solid Metals, Inc. (St. Louis) will summarize a ‘Best Practice’ that provides optimum carbon control in the sintering process of injection-molded powder metal parts. The practice involves advanced monitoring and control of the “carbon potential” in the sintering atmosphere using the patented C-potential control technology with the SINTERFLEX® system from Linde LLC.
- 04/10/2014 / /Linde to highlight capabilities for enhanced oil recovery at SPE Symposium
- Murray Hill and New Providence, NJ, April 10, 2014-- Linde North America will be showcasing its broad range of technologies and experience at the 19th Society of Petroleum Engineers Improved Oil Recovery Symposium to be held at the Renaissance Hotel in Tulsa, Oklahoma, April 12-16.
- 04/09/2014 / /Linde nitrogen liquefier comes on-stream at Ohio air separation plant
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., April 9, 2014 – Linde North America has completed construction of a nitrogen liquefier at its Delta, Ohio, air separation plant that significantly increases its ability to support the growing demand for the product in the Ohio and Midwest markets.
- 04/03/2014 / /What did it take for LifeGas’ Hurt to be the Lytx National Driver of the Year?
- Benjamin “Troy” Hurt, a Nashville, Tennessee, medical route driver for LifeGas, the medical gases business of Linde North America, was named national driver of the year by Lytx.